Tuesday, May 24, 2011

An hard gay story


In those days Frank had returned to his country to visit his parents and I was left alone and sad in the big city ...
I did not even really want to go to class knowing that he would be there.
I was in love with him, I think it was love at first sight, I knew immediately
he was my prince.
I phoned him one night, he was already asleep, "sorry" I said, "I did not want to wake up."
"Never mind," he said, "I miss you" ...
Like every time you hear the phone a loved one who is far right after it
feels more the lack ... The desire to tighten it, to kiss and touch it grew
every second longer, his slender body close to mine, his black forelock that usually covers the right eye I touched her face when she was over me ... I wanted, I wanted to cry ...
I cacciai under the covers with his head and slowly undressed him down clothes. My hands were pressing on my body was stroking a poor excuse to stifle the desire I had of him. Accell movements suddenly and immediately went to pick it up, shaking, breathing deeply. His body on mine, her warmth, her hair touching my skin, his penis down my ...
I thought about his mouth shut about my sex, his hands exploring my body, every inch, her tongue tip up and down my skin, her hair ...
Within minutes I came moaning loud, I feared that my roommates had been able to hear ...
... I miss your smell, your body, your warmth, I caress your hair ...

Two interminable weeks finally passed. I was alone at the station that I was smiling like an idiot. Those twenty minutes early which was never passed and then finally came the announcement of the train, its arrival, the swarm of passengers, where are you? Here, your black tuft stands out among the crowd, you run meeting, I love you, we hug, you're beautiful ...
We stay close for long, then we look and we kiss, oblivious of the mass of idiots who look at us puzzled, telling someone laughing, you fuck all, I love you.

We went to his home, Frank wanted to take a shower after the long journey and promised to wait in the lounge.
How could I keep such a promise? I undressed and joined him in the shower, it was nice, all wet, hair plastered to her face, her bright body ruled by water droplets ...
"You should not expect?" I said, pulling me to herself ... I did just in time to ask him a mischievous look then our bodies to each other counter-attacked by the desire to possess them. As the water continued to fall on us, our hands and reached every corner of the languages ​​we tasted.
The shower was narrow, did not allow us a lot of movement, I wanted to suck now, feeling around in my mouth, filled with flavor but there was enough room, we had to give us pleasure in other ways, rubbing our bodies, touching and filling desire to possess.
My wet fingers went inside he feels the heat and causing the groans. His voice made me mad, moaning more and more I wanted to enjoy it.
We penetrated restandoa embraced each other tight until the desire reached the heights of endurance and Frank turned to me and offered. Quick took him by the hips and slid his penis inside of him all at once, even faster inside me I waved him through. Francis clung to the wall of the shower by pushing the hips back, I rested my hands on the wall to its resting my whole body on her. Was about to reach orgasm, took it with both hands and masturbated, and his semen splashed on the wall of the shower and was immediately washed away any remaining water down.
Francesco panting turned and kissed me, his breath came in my mouth happy within myself merging with my cravings.
He never liked her from behind, has always preferred to look me in the face during sex and see its forelock that perpetually covers the part of the face while waving through me is an endless source of pleasure.
Unfortunately there was not enough space to do it face to face but I was dying to take me from him, to fill him. I could barely bend over to the wall as he had done and welcome him inside me. It was beautiful, her face looking at me seriously one-eyed ... that hair that hid in the shower and right, attached to his angelic face. I closed my eyes and let myself go, I wanted to be lost inside of me until I had wanted. Although it had just come there was still hard as the beginning.
She took my hands behind my back, pushing hard and then he would stop holding me down, recovered to beat faster and stopped again ... When I picked it up shortly after and he was soon inside me filling me just as I wanted.
Spent embracing each other a long time under the water jet ..

No comments:

Post a Comment