Thursday, June 2, 2011

The first gay sex




That summer my life has changed for the better. I am 22 years and during the summer working as a waiter in a hotel on the Adriatic Coast, for four years now. I often receive advances from the working girls on vacation and also by older women. In the past I had a few short stories of both sex and love. I did not know why but I could not get affected that much and live peacefully with the situation.
Last summer they were on vacation two girls of my age. One of them soon began to joke with me and let me know when you need that interest you. She was very pretty but it's not that I was very interested to do something with her.
On the evening of August there was a party at the hotel, which was held outdoors on the roof. While I and my colleague was serving drinks to arrive saw the girl alone, I felt quite strange because it was always with his friend, it seemed even a little sad. I saw her sitting alone in a corner. I was sorry to see her like that and I went to talk to her. She was very happy and I was afraid that I did fraintendesse to leave but she held me by the arm. She said that she liked me and invited me to come out after the party. He insisted and I ended up accepting. Finished work I headed to my room to get ready but I met the girl on the stairs. She took my hand and kissed me on the mouth, then asked me if I knew a secluded spot in the hotel. The hotel is full of cubicles in which there is never anyone and we ended up in one of these to get rid of. While we were doing it against the wall I realized he had forgotten to lock. In any case I thought I heard your steps if someone had come. Instead I did not hear anything and suddenly the door burst open and in came a guy I knew. He works since last summer, but staying in the hotel next to ours. As soon as we saw apologized and left. I had to laugh, I had a close friendship with him. Finished with the girl I could not wait to leave. Once again the sex was almost a forced and nothing that would involve me in particular.
I was returning to my room in the attic and saw that the terrace was my friend who was smoking a joint. Heard me coming and immediately began to tease me. I sat outside with him. Her room was tiny and he preferred to smoke outside. He asked me how it went with the girl, I said that everything had gone well but he knew that in my voice something was wrong. I ended up confiding in him and told him about my lack of involvement during sex and love. A bit ashamed, but I was immediately in tune as soon as we got to know and talk with him is easy. When I finished I expected to speak a few words instead looked at me seriously and told me that I understand. I stayed for a little surprised but he did not say anything else, we continued to smoke in silence.
"Maybe you do not like girls," he said without looking
I thought for a moment and I realized that that statement was true. It had never happened to have cooked those terrible falling in love or those I saw in my friends often. At most I could express my aesthetic judgments about a girl but nothing more, I have never heard a clear desire to have someone or be with her.
"Yeah," I said "You can see that still did not grow up in this way"
"In my opinion it is not true," he said without looking at me forever
I did not know exactly what I meant but I stopped to think too much and then I was leaving the relaxation of smoking. Then when I passed the rod looked at him and I seemed to see it for the first time, it was like seeing another person. I found it beautiful, her dark eyes shone with the reflection of the fire when it pulled out of the barrel.
In a moment I understood what he meant by 'maybe you do not like girls'. I liked the guys! I had not ever know, I never stopped to think about it. The company does not contemplate the possibility that a person may like another of the same sex, so I never looked around. It 'was how to destroy a gate, I was almost crying.
He noticed me looking and maybe I had understood his words. I could not take my eyes off without me noticing I had already kissed. It 'was the most beautiful kiss of my life because I was finally with someone I really like someone to prove something. He dropped his cane and held me in his arms. I was in heaven, the scent gave me over the head of hashish.
I realized that I was very excited too. Perhaps as never before.
"Let's go to my room?" I asked him
We went back to my room holding each other's arms. We kissed a lot more before lying down on the bed. Luckily I had a double bed. I was very nervous but more joy out of fear. He told me that he had never done with a guy just like me, even though he was already've got to kiss. I undressed, she was beautiful, then he undressed me.
If I thought that up to one hour before I was with a girl so do not try anything I wanted to laugh. I was too happy. I like guys and I'm happy.
We did not know how to do it but we left to go. First, so I wanted to lick her whole body, I wanted to fill the taste and scent. We were in the middle of summer but I had the chills. I stopped on his dick hard, I was ashamed but I tried not to think about. The sucked imagining what would have pleased me, I licked his balls and even when I said that I was going to be moved away but I let his cum fill my mouth. Then he did the same with me. I had never enjoyed so much in my life, that oral sex was more beautiful than all the sex I had done in the past the total with the girls. I also came to his mouth. Then he came and told me he loved me and that he liked very much. He also liked to death and was the first time I tried something like that.
He lay on me rubbing, I did not know what to do and not him. Then came the finger at my anus and put a plan going slowly. Startled but told him not to quit. He inserted another finger and began to move in and out without stopping to kiss me. I did the same with him too. I put my first finger and then another as he masturbated with his other hand. We continued like this for quite a while, merely kissing seemed to make love with him, then he approached the pea to my anus and asked if he could try to get in, I said yes immediately.
He entered the plane, it was a strange but wonderful feeling. When it was all inside of me I clung to his body and went with his forces moving toward him. Gemevamo both strong and I was afraid that someone will hear but I fregai soon. In my body was his tongue and his penis and I felt an indescribable pleasure. When he told me that I was going to be almost too orgasm. It 'was amazing to feel empty inside me and see her on my body all wet with sweat. He removed the pea and was looking at me with my pelvis. Also I wanted it and go to him. It was a bit difficult to penetrate from that position, then it was a new thing for both of us, but in the end we succeeded. He rose with the bust, I will tighten the thighs held tight to my body. He moved up and down with their hands clinging to my chest. I brought a hand around his penis was still wet in cum pushing more and more into him. I was about to come again and I wanted him to come with me yet. Shortly after we had an orgasm in the exact same moment, we cried together even care if someone could hear us. Then we stayed all night on my bed hugging.
We do not have a real love story even though I think I'm in love with him, but by that time it is as if we were together. Unfortunately after this season he has had to return to his hometown. We met again for the Christmas holidays but now we must wait for the start of the summer to meet again and be together again.
Ah, the girl with whom we have been tested yet but I lied, telling her boyfriend ... now that I'm finally myself, call me gay, fag whatever you want, I do not mind some now that I discovered the pleasure of sex with loved ones or even that you really like.

No comments:

Post a Comment