Sunday, May 8, 2011

A gay story


He and I got to know the course of English literature, including over a hundred students, I noticed right away, so, lonely and beautiful. Black hair that covered his face, eyes dark as that rarely looks up, hands and skin liscissima a prince.
He always sat in the back of the large hall in the back row, always alone.
One day I plucked up my courage and decided to sit next to him. I came to class ten minutes late for an excuse to strike up a conversation with him. I sat with my heart prancing beside him and picked up the courage I asked quietly, "What did I miss?". "You're talking about Joyce, but has just started," he said serious. I could not think of another non-intrusive to say, I blocked his seriousness.
Luck gave me an opportunity, in the middle class, during the 10 minute break between one and another, he went out. I did the same without him understand that he himself followed. He went into the yard, he sat on a wall and lit a cigarette.
Crop of new courage I approached him and asked for a light, he said nothing gave me the lighter, I thanked him and sat on the wall.
It was only a couple of minutes for the resumption of classes and still I was not able to say anything.
"What are you studying?" I asked myself beautiful.
"Languages," he said more seriously.
Well! I thought, since even I did languages.
However, I was afraid to be too pushy, I did not give a bad impression of me.
"And you?" I asked
"Me too, study English and Spanish"
"I do English and Chinese
"Wow, it must be interesting to the Chinese!"
"Yes, very much ... I can not say the same of English literature" and smiled at me
"And now" I said laughing, "the professor is not exactly the best, nearly take and I'm leaving."
"I was thinking the same thing ..."
I could not pass that time, so the cast said "Want to go for a drink?".
He stood a moment in silence and I thought I had made a mistake to invite him, too hasty ...
"Ok, I take the books," she said.
I was no longer in the skin, I was so upset, that guy appealed to me too.

We went to a bar not far from the faculty, we sat at a table outside and we started to talk about this and that.
We talked for quite a while, the more I talked with him the more I felt attracted to, with his very special way of gesture, and those beautiful eyes that look really drove me crazy.
Unfortunately at one point had to leave, said he had a commitment
"Ok" I said, without sounding too sad, and I hastened to pay the bill, he insisted to pay him but eventually I was able to offer coffee.

I waited anxiously on the following Wednesday but to no avail. He did not come to class, I felt sad, I wanted to cry.
During the 10 minute break I decided to go home, I took my stuff and left the courtroom in the hallway and saw him.
He was rushing when I saw greeted me and smiled.
"You're leaving today in the middle?" I asked
"No, that is ..." I did not know what to say at the moment.
"Neither do I really want to do the lesson, plus they are also arrived late."
The boys were returning in the classroom, he and I were still stuck in the corridor against the wall.
"Do not enter?" I asked him
"I do not want," said seriously, then looked at me.
In the corridor there was none.
I was excited, I did not know what to say, I was looking straight into my eyes, my heart beat, without thinking I went over and gave him a kiss on the mouth.
I thought I had ruined it now, when he hugged me and ribaciĆ², this time our tongues met and touched a long time.
But there could always get someone in the hallway, so we close the bathroom.
He pushed me against the wall and I ribaciĆ², I clung to me, his hands touched me a lot making me excited.
I put my under his shirt and stroked, then I took it to him and he did the same with me. I kissed his chest making me gasp, I was excited, I undid my pants and I pulled out his penis, kissed him on the tip and licked along the shaft, also licked the wet ball for good, then sticks it in his mouth beginning to suck it. I was about to come, so after some minutes I told him to stop, I did not even finish.
This time it was I who take it in your mouth and suck, I do enjoy a lot and made me mad to hear panting. I sucked eagerly rubbing the balls, it was wonderful, I could be there to suck for hours.
He told me to get up, I put two fingers in his mouth and I licked it right, then put his hand behind me, looking into my crack and rubbed my hole. I entered first with a finger, then with the other while the other hand made me a saw. He moved his fingers inside rotating to enlarge, then I spun.
He put the chapel on my hole and pushed it in, I moaned, so he remained a few moments, then went all inside of me slowly.
It was beautiful, moving back and forth inside me, I enjoyed like crazy, her hands kept me pushing the hips back, then the one wrapped around my penis and began masturbating. My groans mingled his own, enjoy feel inside me filled me with pleasure.
"I'm going to come," he said panting
"Come inside me, I want you all"
He pushed louder and I heard him come inside me. He stayed a little inside me gasped, then went out.
"You're beautiful," she said
"You too" I said
"Now you take me," he said turning.
Aprendogli I lowered my buttocks, I licked her hole by inserting the language, its moans will increase even more my desire to have it, I got up and said "I love you."
He leaned a little and get used to it slowly penetrated, then began to move inside him, I wanted to, was mine.
Staying inside of him was beautiful, I was exploding with excitement.
With one hand he tried his penis was hard again and masturbated while I pushed from behind faster and faster.
I felt that reached orgasm and my penis throbbing inside him.
He moved his hands back and put them on her hips pushing me towards him
"Find me, inside," said
Filled it with my orgasm, I could not hold back and moaned loudly.
We played and we left the bathroom, luckily no one was there.
"However, my name is Francis," she said, embracing me.
"I am Daniel," I said and kissed him.

We were both rejected the examination in English literature from that day because the small bathroom became our secret place.
Instead of going to class we close in there and make love until we are exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment