Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Gay sex in Barcelona


Last New Year I spent in Spain in Barcelona with some friends, we were five and we rented an apartment in the center.
A few days before we left to go 31 to dine out, then we stopped in a pub drinking.

Upon entering the room I notice a guy sitting alone at a table, a beautiful boy, with typical Spanish charm, and had long wavy hair, dark eyes and a sweet face. I thought he was waiting for someone, but after nearly an hour for my friends and I were there, no one had arrived to keep him company. During this time I was not able to take my eyes off her, his face had kidnapped me, in this air had more serious and a little sad that it makes it even better.
My friends in the meantime had begun to talk with a group of girls, even in their Italian holiday. While they were trying to pick up girls, my eyes were always fixed on that most mysterious boy who continued to sip his drink, at one point he looked at me and when he saw that I was watching turned over immediately. I took that moment as an excuse to go to him, I approached his table, and thanks to my Spanish good enough, I spoke to him.
"Hello" I said, he looked at me "Hello," he said seriously.
"Sorry about before, I did not want fixed"
"Do not worry," he said, "Sit down if you want," he continued, pointing to the chair opposite him. I sat down and introduced myself happy.
"I am Manuel, Enjoy!"
"I am Pedro, my pleasure!"
And we started chatting, she told me that a few days before she discovered her boyfriend with another, and then left him. I tried to pick him up as best I could. We were chatting for a while, my friends came up to me to tell me that they wanted to take the girls to the apartment, I told them that I am still a little left out and they left.
Pedro asked me to accompany him back home and I accepted.
After walking about ten minutes, told me that he had arrived.
Speaking in the pub told me he lived alone, I thought it was impossible to receive an invitation to get some from him, but surprised me.
"Will you go on a moment?" I offer you something "
"With pleasure, thank you" and went into his house.

The apartment was small but nice, Pedro took two beers from the fridge and we sat together on the couch.
I could not take his eyes off her, I found it more beautiful, her long hair fell over her cheeks, covering a little face.
He turned and saw that I looked at him, put the beer on the table and kissed me, hugged him and I returned his kiss. Put his hands in his hair and stroked it, my tongue was playing frantically with his almost taking away the breath.
The undid the zipper of his sweatshirt and slipped his hands under, I felt his warmth, his love of me, he took off his tee shirt and stood in, I did the same. I felt his hands on me that I touched every part of the chest, back, neck. I took off my shirt, then took off to him, we hugged tight to feel our bodies warm and we lay side by side. We took off our pants, now I could hear everything attacked her naked body to mine, and I was excited too.
Startled when his hand went in my gripping slip, the movement of his hand just made me gasp, I wanted to do the same with him but was moved to put on me. His mouth met my chapel, his language to me the polished well before lowering his lips open around my penis and suck it. I wanted to watch his movements, his head sank on my peas, but I enjoyed it so much that I could not help but to recline your head back and moaned loudly.
I told him to sit down and sat on him, my hard penis rubbing against her, I bent down on her and took it between his lips. I held inside only by moving the tongue around the chapel, between the balls and then licked along the shaft, Pedro and I enjoyed her hands on either side of the face.
He turned on the couch and even licked his hole, penetrated him with her fingers wet with saliva, then pushed the pea inside him until he felt his balls press against her body. Push on the sides of him holding it, I felt my penis wrapped his body, his hands moved over my back and his voice crying even more.
"Find me, on me," he said, it took off and he turned, took my pea and made her chest, she was beautiful, covered in my cum that dripped on him.
Now I wanted to be penetrated, Pedro wanted inside me, hear everything.
I licked a long time before putting it inside. I had never enjoyed so much, his penis came out slowly and then back stronger, went on for a while, then holding on to his back gave me the push faster. He asked me where I wanted it to be, I wanted to do like him and asked him to come to me as I had with him, I turned around and throw me they covered his chest.
We took a shower together at his house, then stood by him all night.
In the following days we met at other times, always at his house, then before I left we exchanged numbers and now look forward to the next time I shall see my Pedro ...

No comments:

Post a Comment