Thursday, December 22, 2011

The gay training

gay anal training


I still remember that year. That year, when my father lost his life Goku against Raditz, a Saiyan came from space. And remember when Junior grabbed the arms of my mother to train and prepare to attack the new Saiyan. It 'was so heavy that year, full of training and fighting and I must say that thanks to Junior now I can say just get by in all fields. In the end the love you and I must say that I was also treated well.
Junior has discovered a part of me that knew and taught me how to relieve the weariness of the combatants tired. I remember that night and I lost him in an area of ​​the world to train, we were tired and he more than me. After training we went to dive in a warm water source nearby and newly arrived Junior ordered me: "Take off your clothes, take off everything and help me to remove my tracksuit, fast!"
And so I did, though a little embarrassed, I undressed and approached him. I removed the coat, the cuffs shoes, unbuckled his belt and took off the suit. Oh, I had never seen Junior naked. I did not know where my eyes rest, chest puffed up, tense muscles, abdominal prominently and sweaty and then I saw his penis. Not that I ever thought but now that was there before me I could not tear his eyes. Junior put his hand on my shoulder waking from those thoughts and I looked up and crossed his eyes. It was a moment, but I saw a spark in his eye and a complacent smile.
Junior: "Gohan, we enter the bath, and rest now" and we went to the pool of hot water immersing slowly. I kept staring at him and I thought if one day I would be able to be strong and muscular as he is. "You know Gohan, the physical and mental training is not everything. Sure, you can be a fighter but you're not the most qualified, there is also a workout "special" that occurs between two fighters, and is mainly used to sharpen the fight in pairs, into a dimension of kinship with your partner and defeat the enemy with twice the power than normal, "" what is it? "I asked and he" is not easy, and is training very "hard", you must be convinced, and you can not back out once started, then there are you? " "Of course, Junior, I trust you and want to be unbeatable and when they get ready for those sayan! Let's start! "I said those words and the look of Junior came on and I took my embrace. I remained confused
embrace, in those two months we were together he had never shown benevolent towards me. But I did not realize just quello.Qualcosa hard and I hit the big arm and could not understand that it was not until Junior loosened his grip and stood up showing up in all its power. "Oh dear!" Was a beautiful thing, like I said I'd never seen anything like this, a mass of glittering green muscles, muscles of legs and arms seemed to live and then. And then his penis, penis she had nothing. Now you can just call the fuck! And I continued to admire him with open mouth and absently up to the chapel when Junior does not put on my lips and pushed gently putting everything into his mouth and saying, "We start small Gohan"
I knew immediately I had to do as if it was my nature to do those things, and even if I did not understand the connection with that type of training citatomi by Junior, I just did, I did it because Junior told me to do so. Afferai then with both hands and began to suck all that auction, huge and hard as I heard moaning feebly Junior pleasure. I went with her tongue up and down all the huge chapel and then went down throughout the auction up to suck huge balls one by one. I was not good with measurements but eye the beast was very long, too long and thick.
"Good and my little Gohan, I knew you'd done this task in a way, aahhww, good, yum, you're very good, so continuhhaaa"
Feeling praised in this way he filled me with pride and then I gave her the best of myself! I started until I could get him in the throat, inch by inch and Junior got an attack of pleasure took my head and pushed on his dick making eye-rolling, not breathing after a few seconds more and he let me go. I did it out of my mouth quickly leaving on a huge amount of saliva, after which, while Junior was caressing me, lay with the bird in the wind, with the huge obelisk pointed towards the sky and I did put on him on the contrary, so that his face ended up between my thighs and I could still play with that stick dark green!
I do my part to me in the mouth while Junior ricacciai believe that the language came out and I licked my little ass, had to be necessarily the language even though it was a frightening length, different from ours.
I sucked and licked and licked until he was moaning and get into my little hole slowly, it was a moment that she heard him come in and lick and I was all wet and so beautiful .. our bodies seemed a whole! I had in my hands his beast slammed in my face and throat, and now pumped with skill and perseverance: "Junior Mmhhh beautiful. I love continuaaahh ". I had the whole face full of moods and saliva, eyes and mouth smeared with saliva, and enjoyed, not as an adult, but I enjoyed hearing him enjoy, in giving him pleasure.
AAAAAHHHH !!!!!! Strabuzzai eyes and spit on his cock and was a pain in my ass. I turned and saw Junior get a moment with his tongue accompanied by 2 is enlarged and pushing his fingers, while swirling the mixture being overwhelmed me, "Gohan calm, stay cool this is one of the difficult parts of training, uhhh, breathes slowly and relax your muscles, so good, you're very good little one, continues to suck my beast so, yum, as the good that you get distracted, "and so I did, I continued to suck and pump. Now he was a rock that thing. And I liked it! We continued doing this until I picked up and held me in her arms, my arms around his neck and he held me by the thighs, approached and kissed me mixing my moods with his, I licked all over her face and after I placed it on ' pile of clothes nearby. I was belly up and he held my legs in the air, looked me straight in the eye and said, 'Gohan Ready? Now comes the "hard" workout ".
I did not know what he meant, I had never taken the delicious must quell'allenamento and told him so. So they approached me, took his big cock and placed it on my little hole enlarged the chapel. Only then I realized that the 2 +2 and where Coson enter me. I concentrated, I began to breathe slowly and regularly, and my muscles relaxed. I felt eyes on me eager to Junior and his hat that made space for me.
AAAAHHH AAAAAAAAAhhh began to complain, he entered the chapel followed by the obelisk full of grain. I welcomed him inch by inch, certainly I could not take it all inside me, it was impossible. I felt pain and pleasure, an atrocious Goduria while Junior had stopped to lick all over her face, neck, ears, after which it began to move slowly with small and rotational movements, and then pump always so sweet. I stretched her arms across her chest and I held on to his chest and decided to participate with the mouth. I got up on his elbows and licked her nipples huge and swollen. Junior was now speeding up the movement and felt that huge bat entary and exit. Junior had his eyes closed and mouth open. Enjoyed, and I was enjoying doing, he went out and took my arm again, after which I again slid his cock in and doing my fucking cats get up and fall over, and I fell up again, my ass enveloping the his bat and I was screaming from pain, but nobody felt much there there! I held her a lot, I had all the bones aching, then I alighted, and put me like a dog, always with the dick in the ass, always hard, always huge. The Chapel was spreading inside me and I felt whole. I used to take it, then it was mine! Junior grabbed my buttocks and I threw it in ever faster, ever faster.
"AAAAHHH! GOHAN! CI SIAMOOOHHH yum! "Junior yelled and felt a warmth inside me and did not understand what was due .. but I liked, I liked it all right" Aaahhh Junior, yeah yeah oohhmhh "I thought we had arrived at the height of the union of two bodies, so that the workout was over it was so. I was complete, I did my first workout "special" with Junior and I liked it. While I was lying on the ground to recover, Junior came to me and turned around. I could see him now bloated and sweaty, just like at the end of a workout, with the cock straight and full of a viscous liquid and greenish. It fell a bit on my tummy, and I stretched out my fingers and took it, carried it to his mouth and assaggiai.Aveva a strong flavor and sweet. I loved it, so I got on my knees and put it in your mouth all the cleaning rod which had been hard and thick.
"Gohan, Gohan Oh, to be your first time I have to say you did a good workout, no one had ever done so much the first time. I love my little "Junior looked into his eyes, tears of happiness fell down from my face. I hugged him and together we plunged back into the tank to clean up the remains of '"training".

No comments:

Post a Comment