Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The discovery of gay sex

The discovery of gay sex

Several days have passed since that fateful meeting, Saturday morning, I'm still in my pajamas in my room, I think the adventure, all what we've done, carry within me the taste of his cum, his cock hard.
I have a hard cock, I segarmi, but can not resist, because at home my mother so we turn back, go to the bathroom, I have to empty the bladder, bladder emptying, even beyond the ìintestino, I sit on the bidet, I begin to wash , and passing his hand over a certain softening known hole I try to put a finger, without forcing it comes to my amazement, cabbage excites me is what, in fact, my cock gets hard enough, I think about fucking ... M ... a beginning without realizing it in and out faster and faster, I like, I let myself go, my gaze falls on the counter in front of me, a bottle of deodorant from my mother, I get the bright idea to try it, take it and bring it to his mouth imitating a blow job, shortly after I try to stuff into the hole, and once again remain seated on the bidet, begins my deflowering, I'm not a virgin anymore, my ass has been deflowered, I can not believe it, it disappears entirely in, pleased with one hand I move the bottle and the other start segarmi. I would call ... M .... But I can not, the scream of my mother calls me that makes me come back to reality, with regret I stop, I get to wash and systems in place the bottle.
A couple of hours playing and I hear the door open to go and here I am in front of my best friend ... ... M,
- Hello, we go to the streets?
- Yes, of course, I greet my mother, the usual recommendations, and more.
- I must tell you something that I did this morning, I say
- Come, tell me,
- Wait a minute now I can not,
- In just a car, the green of a father, I start my experience, is not in the skin
- I tell myself one thing, you know last night when I was in the shower, all soaped I managed to slip three fingers in the ass, do not know what became my dick after I've made a saw, I jumped all over my seed on the tiles, then licked it, that experience, I believe that after what you told me, surely we could both try to take a real cock, you say?
- Maybe I'm looking forward, we should wait until Monday unfortunately, when we are alone.
We arrive in town, we go to bars to meet some friends play football, but both often our eyes lock, and looks of excitement and something we would like both.
Shortly after my ear
- I'm thinking one thing, come with
me now explain to you, we greet our friends and we set off by car
just inside exposes his thoughts
- Shit is a beautiful thing but I have a little fear, if we discover
- Do not worry you see is starting to rain and will be no nonce,
arrive at their destination in an old farmhouse desert, go down, and forcing open a door, there are some old chairs, a table, unfortunately I do not feel comfortable, tell him and he understands, back in the car and saw him say disappointed
- We are here as the couples,
a flash of light the lights on the face, in a flash we are both cones pants down, kissing and touching iniziamoa making out everywhere, I feel his fingers seek my hole, then China and takes me inbocca starting unbel blowjob, I inbocca putting it licks balls, roll in the meantime, a saw, we would both try to bugger but not go beyond the blowjob, I come, I try to pull his head out of my cock, but undeterred he continues to pump, with the force I say stop, I asked why
- Do you know if I'm the first nonce, then I can make you come in my mouth, I want you first venirei
- Ok I'm sorry accommodated,
in fact, his erect cock I find him in the throat, begin unbelpompino, his cock became hard as a piece of iron, as I would try quel'esperienza lived in the bathroom with the bottle, this thought does nothing but make me more and more exciting , a few more licks here and dump me in the mouth all the contents of his balls, swallow it without wasting a drop, making it wiped it clean.
- Fuck me this morning svuotatp totally worth, I've done a job worthy of a sex worker, now it's my turn to reciprocate
Return to often in the mouth and feeling his fingers close to my hole more and more I get excited, not long after the door a finger in my mouth, lick and wet well, pulls him out and approaches the apple ass, makes me put in knee, he slips between my legs, taking my cock in the mouth and in the meantime continued to pump my ass spreads by introducing a finger, I have to force it, but slowly comes to me,
- Fuck you make me go on like crazy by the scream.
Still different strokes accompanied with his finger, as deep and unloading all my cum in her mouth. Given the location is hard to swallow nongli, to push my cock deep, unable to swallow at all, I pass the language on the wing balls held in spite of ail inbocc cock.
Both happy we exchange some of effusions aun even kissing and enjoying both our tastes. Monday morning we put on waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment