Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Total submission

After my "shower" in the toilet of the boys ate in the canteen and resumed classes. Returning home Federico asked me what I had tried to wash that way. "A great embarrassment and fear of being seen, but also a great excitement," I replied. He said, "You had your cock hard, you could see. It 'obvious that you are a bitch to master, without pity, and come more and more dominated enjoy. And' so? '. "Yes, Master" I replied. "The embarrassment, Put it away, this is nothing compared to what I will do later." Meanwhile, we passed a stationery and the Lord told me to buy one of those metal box with the key to keep the money. I did, although I did not understand why. Taking up the way I said: "The submission must be total. Now we're going to your house when you come off completely. Remember that from now on in the house, is that your mine, you will need to be completely naked and that I exist is that there is, and you'll feel naked in the presence of others, unless I do not order otherwise. Got it? ". "Yes, Master." Meanwhile we had arrived at the door of my studio, I went and I immediately stripped naked in front of him remain, he said: "Total Submission means you will have to depend in all respects by me, so divrai give me everything you have." To my startled expression, once said: "Quiet, do not want your money, shit. I just want you can not use them without my permission. Take the tape: put all the money you have and liquids your checkbook" . I did, he took a hundred euros, then locked it and pocketed the keys. "Now put it in a drawer that is lockable and close it." I put in the top drawer of the nightstand and closed to fuck. "Well, the key to the one you want to hide. As I said I do not want your cheap: $ 100 per month to keep your upkeep, and of course you will have to pay you bills, but to do so and for other expenses you will have to ask my permission as that I have the keys of the box, the box is locked in the drawer of which only you have the key, so it is clear that I do not take your money. " "Yes Master, Master more than fair." "From now on you will not have a penny in his pocket, even for the needs of the most lowly: you should always ask your Master. As for the $ 100 monthly if you will prostitute themselves for that month will not have to pay: that kind of revenue to oer I will be 70%, 30% of you
I will count 70% and even your upkeep. "" SS-P-hadron you "I said with some difficulty: I had not foreseen the possibility that I did use by others, including prostitution!" What bitch? You do not want to prostitute? I know that you're handing over your life completely and that there will be no limits, unless you do not want to go back ...". "No, you pray Lord, make 'me what I want!" I said, the idea m losing it caused a total despair. "Well bitch: deliver me the rest right now: car keys and lock the bike and also a copy of house keys, driver's license medical card, if you have other cards." I gave him everything, also the cards that I had attended a gay sauna a few times. "Ok now you're really mine, everything depended on me. When you go around with no money and you'll always take with you only the identity card, you'll tell me how to dress, still very little as befits a slave of shit like you. You'll have to ask for permission to piss, shit, wash. What you eat and when I will tell you. Got it? "." It is Lord. "Then looking at me said," I told you to be completely naked at home, but you're not at all. "I looked at him in amazement, not understanding." Alludes to the hair, asshole. Get on your knees with your hands behind your head and wait for me: woe to you if you move a muscle, bad shit. "He stood on half an hour, during which I tried to keep that uncomfortable position. Then he went back with a tarpaulin and a bag of plastic . He stretched out his wax on my bed, then told me to stendercimi over belly up and tied me hand and foot to the four sides of the bed, then pulled the bag of strips of paper and other gadgets: I knew immediately that was the material for the Wax depilation. "Do not worry, I will not bad, at least not alone: ​​I will try to make you scream in pain," he said with a grin sadistic and torture began. I do not have much hair: a little 'on the chest, on armpits, a little 'more legs and arms, a few on my back, but he tore strips of wax with deliberate slowness, thus prolonging the agony due to tearing of hair. Why do not you scream I had put her underwear in her mouth ( He was also stripped naked) at the end I was completely hairless on the front, except for the crotch: there we went through the shaving razor several times, even on balls and told to be very still. Needless to say that the treatment I accitato had to die and my cock was completely hard. Then he untied me, I spun and I tied it again, repeating the operation on the back of the back, legs and arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment