Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The big dick

big dick

Flavio and I chatted for years.
we met on a mixed channel, giovanniVERGA him with the nickname and I with my usual.
We joked a little 'between doppisensi erotic allusions and / literary.
when I told him that if I would have liked to take off a Malavoglia sampling the ROD john responded with a series of smiley faces and lapidary statement: I'm sorry, are straight, at most I'll do if I bring a touch that makes me a big- Spanish ".
not have (and not just wanting to share the prey) to submit tits uninhibited by friends to be settled without physical contact.
and we were.
for 2 years.
we heard regularly on messenger, we recounted the joys and trouble, he was telling me about his wife and children, I spoke of my battuage and cruising.
we got a grip when needed and we were delighted when we deserved it.
all without ever meeting.
we had seen Cam, of course, but never down the shot and not even dwell on the sexual aspects. I knew it was a nice guy ... but somehow the fact that he did not think more than a beautiful bird.
when I told him that I had to sell tablets of Levitra was immediately curious.
wanted to know how it lasted, what were the drawbacks, how much it cost ... in short, in short I wanted a box and decided it would be the occasion to meet.
appointment at 19 near the exit of the freeway in a November evening.
it was dark and raining ... were 19:15 and still had not seen.
I was going to go alongside my car when I saw a huge SUV, with Flavio the guide.
"Sorry I'm late with this ... fucking rain ... feel very bad traveling not stay here ... you know a quiet place?"
so it was that I parked my car, I climbed on the wagon and took them close, near an abandoned building site.
gave him the box, gave me the money, very smooth, quiet.
"What place is this?" he asked.
"Here is where I come in the evening when I meet someone in the industrial area ...."
Flavio's eyes widened and opened into a huge smile.
"You mean this is where to come and blow jobs?? Get you kicked? I can not believe you're not afraid ... you see someone?"
"It 'a very quiet place ... just a couple of times I found the voyeurs and were quiet in their place ... and then, personally, if someone approaches you with his cock in my hand I do not see a problem"
had a strange expression, I do not know if mischievous ... or completely innocent.
"You mean anyone who suck? You do not care where it is attached to a bird?"
"Certain
not! ... there are people ... type of person ... that just does not attract me ... But I know I'm a bitch ... and that sometimes turns me on the situation to which the person ... and then tell you the truth when I see a male who needs to empty his balls feel the need to please "
Flavius ​​looked out the window.
rain streaked the windows and around the huge puddles were forming machine.
spoke in an almost distracted, as if talking to himself.
"In short you really ...." ran his hand on the flap of the pants
"You're just a slut ..."
if we were chatting I laughed. we laughed together.
but it was blatantly rubbing his jeans. was not a hallucination, he stroked the bird.
I could not utter a word.
"When I was a kid a friend gave me a saw," he said.
"We were camping, we made the fight ... and then I took a saw. Was the only time I did something with a man"
the tone of his voice seemed almost as if to apologize because he was not able to please ... but his hand kept moving and the swelling in his jeans told another story.
I said nothing. I gave him time to risolversela alone.
"My best friend is bisexual ... I said that no woman can do blowjob like a fag ..."
is true? "
I was terse "no"
I read in his eyes wonder and dismay.
I do not know if his was a hoax or if he was really in the mood to experiment, but I decided to make matters worse:
"I do not think it is possible to speak of all women and all the fags in the same way. Undoubtedly a male" knows best "argument, and certainly many women are not good ... but I think that the difference in the face of the talent Who sucks the bird. does not matter the sex of sucks, because count we can do "
Evva ... somehow I had the challenge. and now?
"Feel ... well ... you told me that he had sucked thousands of cocks, I tried only with women, and as you know my wife does not like blow jobs ... not even swallow! ... Well .. . "
lowered the zipper and pulled out a huge cock already Barzotti "short pacifiers me?"
I reached out and stroked the shaft. was really big. long, wider than the root, slightly curved to the left. closed his eyes and gasped.
I bent down over him and began to lick the chapel in a slow mouthpiece.
lowered the seat and sat relaxed, with his hands behind his head, as if asleep.
more hardened as he grew, I never went around with the tape measure, but I'm sure there were at least 25 cm dick hard. She blows trying to take as much as possible, but the size was such as to prevent me swallow it all.
I licked his balls, then returned to the chapel, bury him in the throat, wiped it, back in the throat.
"... Damn it is really enormous," I could not stop myself from telling him.
"I know, I think that the woman does not even fucked, cum on tits usually"
what kind of woman lies in bed a beautiful bird like that and not enjoy it fully?, I thought.
"Flavio ... let me do ..."
leaned his chapel on a condom and unrolled his mouth, I bathed her ass with spit and sat on him, to smorzacandela.
I heard the chapel push on the little hole, I made a couple of tantativi it ​​was just too big.
"... I forget the fear of hurt"
was a matter of pride, as well as horniness.
"Wait ..."
I found an envelope on the dashboard of lubricating jelly, put them on every occasion.
I covered this magnificent bird of cream, and did the same with his ass.
I went to lean on him.
with small elastic movements slip in and remove the cap from the tip of my sphincter ... waiting for a natural expansion .... then a more determined push ... and the chapel was inside. a little sting, a pause and then another shot ... and another ... and another ... and I found myself sitting on his belly, with his fantastic cock within me.
Flavio was motionless. silenced. with eyes closed.
"I take it out if you do not like"
"No .... no ... do not ... is that town, all in with a man !!!... well ... but do not remove it ... do not do it"
Flavio needed a good fuck and I wanted to give her one.
I began to raise and lower the reservoir, to welcome more and more inside of me ... I danced on that stick of steel and I was opening the bowels, without stopping.
finally took the initiative.
"I want you in sheep"
said - done.
I went to 4 feet and I heard him slip inside of me ... like a rocket.
how nice of you to do when Flavio!
I fucked her vigorously, alternating slow and delicate to strong and rapid strokes.
I was enjoying. I groaned and enjoyed.
"Yes yes yes ... yet"
I slammed it good for 10 minutes without a word, then:
"... I want to cum shot in the throat"
I turned and took off the condom ... and so on ... between his lips.
not last long, the fuck had brought close to the limit ... and after a few seconds I felt her throat filled up by the waves is dense sperm.
I drank it all, and I licked a long time to clean it up, until it lost force.
by Moscow, was still a really big cock!
brings me back to my car without saying anything ... But when you said goodbye
"I do not know the other men ... but I guarantee you that no woman has ever made me cum like you did"
are weaned and old enough to know that certain things are said ... and that's it.
you say because you think, but more often you say because you think that is the right thing to say, that is what people want to hear.
I do not know if the women have never enjoyed so ... but I know for sure that his cock as I have seen very few!

No comments:

Post a Comment