Friday, August 26, 2011

Gay sex in Las vegas

gay sex las vegas billionaire

I met him at the table was filthy rich (60 year old billionaire CEO of software company) but it was also a gay man impotent.
His obsession was to see young white kids chiona ridden by blacks. The first time I had offered $ 10 000 to be fucked by a Negroni, the fact is that I would have done it for free and then I agreed.

In that room, enjoyed three people: a rich pig with eyes and mouth wide open all the time, I (25 years), and Carl, a black 35 year old 185 for 100 with a dick well above 20 cm. Carl was also paid in those moments but he did not think about money. A week away from that meeting still excite me like a bitch to rethink the urging of rich swine, the sweat of Carl, his cock, the burning of my roses bud, and carlda cum, thick and fragrant with which avaeva mouth is stuffed ass.
After a few more weeks went the full hog's email:
"Last time you were good, you've earned your money. Now relaunch: You negroni with 5 beautiful, but you do want to see 100 000 ... double penetration 2 dicks in your ass."
Taken in equal measure by fear and excitement, I told myself that no experience, are now in the dance, I will remember with a smile, and I leave this time, blah blah blah, in short, I agreed.

With a lump in my throat, I entered the room, my 5 partners were already there.
There was Carl, and there were other 4.
Since I was not there to play I immediately called to do, put them in a circle, made them undress and with hands and mouth and started sucking beating. 5 chapels sucked, licked 10 balls, 5 spompinai auctions
When I heard the most jaw decided it was time to get serious: at 90 degrees it took one in the ass and one in the mouth with your hands to menavo showing left and right. We did run into a swirl of bodies and tried to give me all of them because he was too no mouth or ass to smash it a bit and I tugged innervosiv. In that room the smell of saliva, sweat and moods had become incredible.
Then I made them all lie down on the ground, all 5 of the side. I started from the first and one by one I impalai their cocks riding.
So sitting on another one of them invited to sit behind me and fuck it too. Held in one sitting cock inside me and held my ass, that support behind the chapel and I both strongly widened
Adv
buttocks. The cock out a little tiring but open road. I saw the stars, I hear "open", a feeling that I will remember all my life. After I used a little with the movement of my pelvis together with their movements, and I completed the double prenetrazione we launched in the ride, screaming all three. The old pig was satisfied.
Meanwhile, put the other three sides and front of his feet, giving head to the center and beating those sides.
Two cocks in the ass, one in the mouth, one in his right hand and one on the left.
We continued on for a little longer, then exhaust all 6 we enjoyed, I menandomi, and them in my mouth. I drank 5 servings of cum.
I wiped, got dressed, greeted everyone and I went away with a check for $ 100 000.

No comments:

Post a Comment